Travelling by bus is one of the fastest & cheapest way as the bus can pick youp up right at any hotels in the Old Quarter area or at the bus office: 96 Nguyen Huu Huan street, then bring you straigh to your hotel at Catba town via new hight way + ferry /speedboat (10 -20 mins).
Daichi is one of the best bus providers for Hanoi = Catba route with high quality service that make your whole journey cofortable: New -clean- spacious bus, free wifi, large folded seat with extra legroom, friendly & fluent English speaking guide.
- Hotel pick-up if you are staying in Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise, please come to Daiichi bus office: No 96 Nguyen Huu Huan street
- Travel via new Highway 5B to Got pier – Hai Phong city (2 hours including 15-minute break)
- Get on speedboat or ferry to Cai Vieng Pier – Northern part of Catba Island ( 10 mins by speedboat or 20 mins by ferry)
- Travel to Cat Ba Town by bus (40 minutes). Hotel drop-off in Cat Ba Town or on the way.
Departure & Arrival Time
|Depart in Hanoi||Arrive in Catba town||Duration|
|8.00 AM||11.30 AM – 12.00 PM|
|10.30 AM||14.00 PM – 14.30 PM|
|12.30 PM||16.00 PM – 16.30 PM|
|15.00 PM||18.30 PM – 19.00 PM|
Bus ticket, speedboat/ferry ticket, English speaking guide, bottled water, wet tissue, snack
How to book
- Book online with the booking box on this website. We will confirm your booking as soon as possible via email/whatsapp/message
- Call our hotline to book: +84938934338 (Whatsap is available)
- Send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passengers do not need to pay for bus tickets in advance. Just make your reservation first, then make the payment when you get picked up by bus