Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay 3 Days/2 Nights Boat Tour
- Explore the most Scenic & less touristic parts of 3 famous bays: Lan Ha Bay -Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay
- Spend 2 nights on boat at quiet places– stay away from the crowded places
- Enjoy the privacy & peace on the whole private boat with a small group
- Do more kayaking at 2 different places with natural caves & hidden lagoons
- Do swimming & snorkeling at secluded sandy beaches
9.00 AM : Get picked up by shuttle bus at Cat Ba Aventura Office ( No 265, Nui Ngoc Street) or at your hotels at Cat Ba town, then transfer to Beo habour
9.30 AM: Get on boat & start cruising. The boat will take you around Cai Beo – one of the most ancient & largest floating villages in Vietnam where you can see the daily life activities of the local-fisherman.
10.00 AM: Say goodbye to the fishermen, keep cruising on the hidden route to the most scenic areas of Lan Ha Bay with hundreds of beautiful limestone islands such as: Turtle island, Thumb rock, Budda rock, Pen Islet, ect…
11.00 AM: Cross the border between Lan Ha & Ha Long, then anchor the boat near one of the most secluded beaches at Ba Trai Dao area ( Three Peaches) that be away from the other group to do swimming & snorkling ( if the tide permit). Take part in swimming compitition by jumping from the sundeck of the boat into water, then swim to the beach. The winner will get 2 free beers for lunch
12.30 AM: Have lunch on boat ( Vegerarian &vegan food are catered upon request). After lunch, you will have a bit time for a short rest on sundeck or on the sandy beach.
15.00 PM: Stop at Dark & Bright Cave ( also called Hang Ca) area for kayaking. Here you will paddle the kayak through 3 different stalactite caves: Dark cave, Bat cave & Bright cave to explore the hidden & peaceful lagoon where you can occasionally catch monkey-jumping or Catba Langur – the white headed dangered monkey.
16.00 PM: Continue cruising to the unique part of Ha Long Bay where you can admire the amazing landscapes or stunning shapes like: Candle rock, Seal Islet, Cock fighting Island, King Kong Island, Frog-rock, etc….
18.00 PM: Anchor at calm & quite place where is far away from the other big cruises for diner & overnight.
Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
8.00 AM: Wake up to see the dawn on the bay & enjoy breakfast with Vietnamese tea or coffee.
9.00 AM: Cruise around Cua Van – the largest floating village on Ha Long bay. Take the chance of learning about daily life of local fishermen.
10.00 AM: Explore God Cave ( Hang Tien Ong) where there are many falling stalactites – geological tectonic traces of nature
11.00 AM: Cruise further to explore one of the most deserted & less touristic part of Ha Long Bay called Bai Tu Long Bay. Enjoy the natural beauty of hundreds of limestone islands. You hardly see other tourists at this area.
12.00 AM: Anchor at Dau Be Island. Have lunch on boat. Take a short rest on sundeck or on the sandy beach.
14.00: Do kayak through Ho Ba Ham ( Three hidden lagoons).
16.00: Relax & enjoy the best sunset time on bay while the boat continue cruise you to see another part of Lan Ha Bay.
18.00: Anchor at the quiet place for dinner & overnight
Breakfast & Lunch
8.00 AM: Have breakfast with Vietnamese tea/coffee.
8.45 AM: Move to another part of Lan ha Bay for more sightseeings.
10.00 AM: Visit Monkey Island where you can go swimming, relaxe on the sandy beach or go hiking for a spectacular overview of the bay
12.00: Have lunch on boat
14.30: Get on boat & return Beo dock. The shuttle bus drive you back to your hotel at Cat Ba town or you can catch the last bus or hydrofoil at 16.00 PM to the mainland. Tour ends.
- Prices are in USD, per person.
- Prices depend on group-size if you book the private tour ( Chartered boat) for your group only. Do not share the boat with other group
- Prices are fixed if you book joined tour ( share the boat with other guests but have your own private room)
|Price/Group||2 pax||3 -4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||Single Surcharge|
Tour Inclusion: shuttle bus, tourguide, ovenigth- boat, all meals as indicated ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner), entrance fees, 1 big bottle of water,
Tour Exclusion: Drinks & Tips
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package rate
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 6 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 6-11 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 12 years up is subject to adult rate