Cat Ba National Park – Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay 3 days/2 nights
- Explore the most Scenic & less touristic parts of both Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long Bay
- Enjoy the privacy & peace on the whole private boat with a small group
- Do more kayaking at 2 different places with natural caves & hidden lagoons
- Overnight on boat at quiet place– stay away from the crowded places
- Trek/hike through Cat Ba National Park on off the beaten track
- Experience local life at remote Viet Hai Village.
Lunch & Dinner
8.00 AM : Get picked up by our local guide at Cat Ba Aventura Office ( No 265, Nui Ngoc Street) or at your hotel at Cat Ba town, then drive to Cat Ba National Park Entrance
8.30 – 12.00: Do around 3,5 -4.00 hours trekking up and down through the tropical forests and green valleys. This area is really an “off the beaten track” where you hardly see other tourists. Enjoy bird-watching, butter-fly flying, squirrel – dancing or even catching Cat Ba Langur if you are lucky. Stop for a short rest at Frog-lake then continue hiking to visit Bat -cave that local people in village used as air-raid shelter during Vietnam civil war
12.30: Stop at a small stream at the end of the village and enjoy a peaceful moment by dropping your feet under the water of the cool stream. The small fish will help you massage your feet and legs. Have lunch & take a rest at the local restaurant nearby.
14.00 – 15.30 PM: Hard hiking to Navy Viewpoint or named Doi Hai Quan that its altitude of over 700 m above sea-level. This is extremely panoramic & scenic view of mountainous ranges & Lan Ha Bay. Even you can see Ha Long city from this point in condition of good-weather.
16.00 PM: Walk around the village to meet & observe the local people do farming and experience their daily life.
17.00 PM: Check in local homestay. Dinner & Overnight at the homestay.
Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
9.00 AM : Have breakfast at the homestay, then get transferred to Viet Hai habour.
10.00 AM: Get on boat & start cruising on the hidden route to the most scenic areas of Lan Ha Bay with hundreds of beautiful limestone islands such as: Turtle island, Thumb rock, Budda rock, Pen Islet, ect…
11.00 AM: Cross the border between Lan Ha & Ha Long, then anchor the boat near one of the most secluded beaches at Ba Trai Dao area ( Three Peaches) that be away from the other group to do swimming & snorkeling ( if the tide permit). Take part in swimming competition by jumping from the sundeck of the boat into water, then swim to the beach. The winner will get 2 free beers for lunch
12.30 AM: Have lunch on boat (Vegerarian & vegan food are catered upon request). After lunch, you will have a bit time for a short rest on sundeck or on the sandy beach.
14.00 PM: Continue cruising to the unique part of Ha Long Bay where you can admire the amazing landscapes or stunning shapes like: Candle rock, Seal Islet, Cock fighting Island, King Kong Island, Frog-rock, etc….
15.00 PM: Stop at Hang Ca area for kayaking. Here you will paddle the kayak through 3 different stalactite caves: Dark cave, Bat cave & Bright cave to explore the hidden & peaceful lagoon where you can occasionally catch monkey-jumping or Catba Langur – the white headed dangered monkey.
18.00 PM: Anchor at calm & quite place where is far away from the other big cruises for diner & overnight.
Breakfast & Lunch
8.00 AM: Enjoy breakfast with Vietnamese tea or coffee.
8.45 AM: Today, our boat will cruise further to explore one of the most deserted & less touristic part of Ha Long Bay called Cong Tau lagoon. Enjoy the natural beauty of hundreds of limestone islands.
10.00 AM: Anchor at Dau Be Island, & do kayak through Ho Ba Ham ( Three hidden lagoons). You hardly see other tourists at this area. Have lunch on boat
12.30: Move to another part of Lan Ha Bay. Stop at the sandy beach for last swimming.
14.30: Get on boat & return Beo dock. The shuttle bus drive you back to your hotel at Cat Ba town or you can catch the last bus or hydrofoil at 16.00 PM to the mainland. Tour ends.
- Prices are in USD, per person.
- Prices depend on group-size if you book the private tour ( Chartered boat) for your group only. Do not share the boat with other group
- Prices are fixed if you book joined tour ( share the boat with other guests but have your own private room)
|Price/Group||2 pax||3 -4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||Single Surcharge|
Tour Inclusion: shuttle bus, tourguide, ovenigth- boat, all meals as indicated ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner), entrance fees, 1 big bottle of water,
Tour Exclusion: Drinks & Tips
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package rate
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 6 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 6-11 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 12 years up is subject to adult rate